Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Pushing By


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is Tuesday, right?

Well, that means I went to racquetball today. It was all right. I got to rotate with Billy playing the less good players. Meaning a quick game, 7-0, then an intense fun one. Good times.

I went over to improv. I was so incredibly tired. But I made it through. It got more fun as the class neared the end. We just played simpler songs, so I actually sounded like a soloist.

After that, I ate lunch. It was delicious.

I showered and got all clean. Then I wasted time on the internet. Why I do this, I do not know.

At 4, I went to math discussion. I don't really know why I bother going anymore. There were less than 10 people today. It was really pathetic.

But not as pathetic as trumpet ensemble, which has officially disbanded. So Jose and I played some duets
and another guy joined in for a trio. Good times. I miss playing with other trumpets.

I quickly got myself over to Hart, where we proceeded to watch clips of "Elmer Gantry" and then "Leap of Faith." It was the day for evangelism. It made me feel dirty.

Now I'm back, tired, and don't have much to say about my day.


0 Responses to “Pushing By”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3