Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Pirates


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'd best be getting off to bed.

I woke up bright and early today, getting hyped to play some racquetball with Jon an hour early. So I was on the courts at 8, but he wasn't there until 8:30. It gave me plenty of time to realize I had no energy. It was a very lethargic 2 hours of racquetball. Exciting nonetheless, since Brad hit the sprinkler head and we had to move courts. Good times.

Shower, then to Physics lab. Something didn't work, so we had to redo half of it. It was a really long lab. By the time we were leaving, the next lab was already filling in.

Lunch. It was delicious and very filling.

Problem solving session. Rather boring. I was falling asleep.

I got back and did my laundry. My last load didn't dry all the way, but I got there a minute late, so they were sitting all damp on top of the dryer. Now I still have clothes draped all over my room.

Dinner was late since I ate so much lunch.

At 8, I went to a poetry reading. About half the audience was from my class. It wasn't bad. The first guy to speak had a little flair and spring in his step. I wonder.

Back. I'm tired. Whatever.


0 Responses to “Pirates”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3