Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Convention


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, lots of stuff has happened. If you're cool at all, you would have been there, so I'll keep it brief.

It was hot on Friday. Really hot. I was sad when I had to put on pants.

Brandon picked me up, we made it to Mountain Ranch in good time, right before the second meeting.

It was hot. Pleasant, actually.

Saturday was more of the same. It cooled down at night. Lots of people.

Sunday was downright cold. Blankets in meeting.

After the last meeting, Riddy and I helped take down the cafeteria tent while all the young kind were at the Pizza Factory. As a result, we missed out on our goodbyes to some, as well as paying for mediocre food. Plus, we got trapped underneath the tarp as we let it down.

Night was cold and boring.

Morning was cold and early. Breakfast was good. I helped clean pots, pans, and oven grills. Those took a while.

After that, we went to Riddy's and showered, then went to Russell's where a few were getting together. It was hot, I was lethargic. We left after a while.

Back in Davis, I did normal Davis things. I am exhausted. I go.


0 Responses to “Convention”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3