Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sars


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'm tired.

I woke up today and made some muffins. They were pretty good. It took some time, though. Might not be the best way to get things done. It's nice to have some warm muffins in the morning. I'm sure Tony enjoyed them as well.

Racquetball was interesting, mainly because everyone was so tired. Me especially.

Improv was interesting as well, same reason.

I ate lunch with Max, since during Improv, he was asking about meetings. Turns out he might go to a gospel meeting or so. How fun.

I took a nap. A much needed nap. Wait, this was after going to the bookstore and accidentally buying $30 worth of "bargain" books. Got a big Foxtrot book for cheap though. Awesome.

I woke up and went to math discussion. What a doozy. Bah.

Dinner. I pretty much just inhaled my food, then grabbed my bag and went to my film viewing.

We watched Spartacus. We started almost exactly at 6 and ended exactly at 9. Boy oh boy. I'm thinking Spartacus was a Christ figure, since Jesus didn't really play a big role (or any) in the movie. We shall see on Monday though. I think it's funny how we've all become so adjusted to that era of actors and directors, where we start whispering to each other when we see Jean Simmons or wonder if that's Victor Mature or Stephen Boyd. How cool we are.

Well, I need to write some journals for my poetry class, so I think I'm going to go to bed now.


0 Responses to “Sars”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3