Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Friday?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is the most unfriday Friday there has ever been.

I've actually studied.

Around 9, I woke up and got on with my life. I collected Doug for breakfast later, we ate, then got ready for the Physics practice exam. Fun times. Two hours later, we went to see Ryan in his office, to return the book he lent me, and show him cool magnets. I'll miss that guy.

After that, I lunched myself, then got on with my Physics studying. Making cheat sheets, etc. That's a doozy.

I did some other nonsense too.

I practiced my trumpet in the stairwell. Very echoey.

Dinner was really crowded.

I got on with my cheat sheet. I spent several hours writing really small writing. Miserable.

Well, it's been a boring day. Not much to tell you. It's been hot.

Oh, I went to Safeway with Sarah, just to do something. It was really hot.

Now I'm off to seek a night of rest before my final. Good luck to me.


0 Responses to “Friday?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3