Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I am tired.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm up much later than I usually am. Silly girl.

Woke up. Oh, I called the Greenways to ask for a ride. They were willing. Then remembering it's June, I called the Boytes to let them know that Brandon and I wouldn't be making it. I think we're 2 for 9 now.

I got ready... I had the hardest time tying a necktie. It was just way too long.

Meeting was huge. It went over by 20 minutes or so. There were some nice thoughts though. Jonathan's family was in attendance, as well as Javier Williams. Funny people.

Lunch afterwards was delicious. Free, making it even moreso.

Well, I got back. I didn't do a whole lot more. I talked on the phone, read up on Martin Scorsese, played with magnets. Pretty much it.

I ate dinner, that wasn't bad. I practiced my trumpet, tried to teach Becca how to play. Weird.

I studied for the quiz with Doug. We don't really know what's going on.

Then I talked on the phone for way too many more hours. Man, and finals week is coming up. Baaaad timing. Oh well. I like her.


2 Responses to “I am tired.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow Jeff. A Girlfriend, eh? Thats big time! Whats her name?

  2. Blogger Jeff 

    ...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3