Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yummy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I am once again regretting my bedtime.

I woke up too early, so I ended up hitting the snooze button ten times. It's actually a bigger deal than you might think, as my bed is lofted, so I literally have to get out of bed to turn it off.

Math was blah. The material isn't going to be on the final anyway. Whatever.

I went to see if the Commodore was in his office. He wasn't. Apparently he has class. Who knew?

I grabbed Doug, then we went to Physics. Rod was as usual, teaching us physics. And stuff.

They were out of scones, so I got a cheese danish. It was good, unlike the poetry class that followed.

It was just really boring. Gettinge everything settled for Wednesday, where we turn in our chapbooks (that I have yet to start), recite our memorized poems (yeah, same), and generally reflect on the good times we've shared (no comment). Nah, I like that class. Good cool people.

After pretending to workshop poems but actually just walking away, I checked back with the Biltmore about the interview. Basically, they need people to fill jobs now. A week just isn't going to cut it, apparently.

In Bible and Film, we watched another documentary. The narrator was pretty awful though. That class is almost over. Sad.

Well, I tried to figure out the quiz problem with Doug, and we got to a point where we were satisfied. So I headed over to my discussion.

The Commodore had an interesting time. Basically, he gave us the quiz, then people handed them back and walked out the door. When he realized this, he asked if they were leaving, to which they replied in the affirmative, then continued walking out. We still had the evaluations to do, so he handed them out and let us leave, always giving the option of working on the scheduled problems. As I particularly liked Snow, I gave him a good evaluation, ending up being the last person to leave the room. So I went to his office next door and had a chat with him that ended up filling the rest of the hour. A nice guy, I will admit.

I dinnered myself. Then some other stuff too.

I finally got around to transcribing the solo for improv tomorrow. So that was fun. Meh. While I was in the lounge, I got a nice little phone call in as well. And that brings us to where we are now. Well, I stopped by Becca's room, where she and Diana were giggling and such. Funny gals. They seemed rather keen on hearing about my love interest.

Now I go. To shower and sleep.


0 Responses to “Yummy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3