Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yeah Whatever.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had my Physics final today. Prior to that, I finished my cheat sheet and ate breakfast.

The final wasn't that bad. It was mostly questions I knew how to do. Two questions were tricky.

After that, Doug and I went out to eat. Pita Pit. On the way home, we stopped by the farmer's market and I bought half a flat of strawberries. They're almost all gone.

Since then, I've basically been doing nothing. It's pretty boring, actually.


2 Responses to “Yeah Whatever.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    so...WHO is this girl? Hmmm....

  2. Blogger Jeff 

    Where on earth did you come from? Also, things didn't exactly work out the way we expected to.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3