Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Hey, Check it Out!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



No post last night! Crazy! You know what I was doing instead? Not sleeping!

Actually, I took a couple "power naps" which were more like "power rests" which could theoretically be called "interrupted sleeping." Basically, I set my alarm about 45 minutes after I fell asleep. When it went off, I would proceed to hit the snooze button for another hour.

I finally finished my paper at 9:56 this morning. It was due at 10:30.

As far as the rest of my day was concerned, it was spent procrastinating. By 11 that night, I had 5 out of 10 pages done, not even thinking about studying for the final. Great.

I ate three meals at the DC though. One of the few times that's ever happened.

Brandon came and picked up my big cushion chair.

Yeah, that's about it. My day today has been pretty good, but I'll save that for tonight.


0 Responses to “Hey, Check it Out!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3