Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Rotting Flesh


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I feel like my body is deteriorating. That's what happens when I stay up late, get up early, eat at odd hours, and spend free time in a dark hotel next to Riddy watching TV.

Well, I wasn't about to skip breakfast again, so I went down there at 9:20. I saw Brad, so we talked a little bit. Then I ate by myself. At 9:45, I decided to go to the ARC and get back into racquetball. I was there at 10:05.

Man, I've lost my game. It was kind of unsettling. Oh well. I will get better.

After that, I wandered around campus, then back to the hotel room, where I started to atrophy. Finally, around 2, I convinced Riddy that we needed to eat. We went to the Grad. I had my usual, a Grad Bacon, and Riddy had his Ultimate. They were delicious. When we were finished, Riddy needed to go to Rite-Aid to get some shampoo and shaving cream, so we went there. I felt kind of embarrassed for how I act when my body feels like this, but then I realized that I don't usually act any better, so it's cool.

After that, it was more of the same. I felt awful, so I biked back to campus and pretty much did nothing, but it was better than being inside. Seriously, I feel like my skin is just going to give way and leave my organs to flop on the floor. I did clip my nails though. That was needed.

It wasn't until 9 that anything exciting happened. I managed to get Riddy to go to dinner. Pluto's again, but that's cool. This time I got a salad. I had a bunch left over, so being the college student I am, it will become lunch tomorrow. We then hopped over to Borders so Riddy could buy Dane Cook's new CD. I'm not that big of a fan.

Now I'm back, complaining about my day. I should get a life.


0 Responses to “Rotting Flesh”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3