Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Last Day in Davis


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I just called Nick to talk about tomorrow, but he's in Santa Barbara. He just kind of forgot to tell me.

I woke up with all intentions on going to the math review, but after I got breakfast, I didn't have much time. So I just packed up instead.

My room is now in its original position, looking sad. No more loft, no more hammock, much more sadness.

Around 3:15, Riddy called to study. We finally got to a place of study around 4:30, where we sort of worked on stuff until 6. Being right next to Starbucks, we each ordered a drink. Since we would be there for a while, I got a venti. When the guy called out the order, he said, "Venti back tea..." then muttered, "Strawberry... lemonade." Then put down whatever he made and started making mine. It was funny. And I got two drinks out of it, both of which were too large for me to consume. After that, we got to my room and moved the boxes into Riddy's car, then went to meeting.

Meeting was large. We left quickly.

We transferred the stuff in my car, then dropped my car off at the Greenways. Both being very hungry, we went to Pluto's as a last meal together in Davis sort of deal. It was a lot of food. I am not very hungry anymore.

Well, I'm definitely going to fail this final. There is little doubt in my mind.


0 Responses to “Last Day in Davis”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3