Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



School!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I ate too much. I'm full.

It was the first day of school today. Delicious. I got up at 7:30, but more like 8:15. Breakfast on my way out, not too pleasing.

My first class was racquetball. There were about 20 people sitting outside court one, and none of them really looked like they knew how to play. Once I saw Brad, I motioned him to come into the court with me, where we started to play a game. It turns out our instructor never showed up, not getting a change in day or something. But we got to play, so that was good.

Right after that, I went to Greek. That was fun. I'm really looking forward to that class. It's going to be tough, but worthwhile. Also, it's five days a week, so there's no fudge time. I sat next to Tyson, so it's cool having someone I know beforehand. We'll see.

That was the end of my classes. I went back to the hotel, listened to some music, then went to lunch at Pita Pit. I really had nothing to do, so I went back to campus. It holds up well without me. I checked out the domes, but nobody bike competent was there and free, so I went to the Arboretum instead. It was nice just sitting there.

I called Becca because I went to the Domes, but she was going to work. It turns out "work" is at Cargo Coffee, the one right next to Mrak hall, which is right next to the Arboretum. So I went and visited her, buying a peach smoothie. It was actually pretty good.

Nothing else to do, I went back to the hotel. It was a long time before anything interesting happened. Nap time, trumpet time, reading time, etc. I was sitting on the balcony, then I realized that I was taking a nap. My eyes were shut and not opening, etc. Oh, nappy.

At 7:30, Riddy and I met up with Joe, AJ, and Brandon to go to the welcome rally. It was packed. They really played up the fact that we beat Stanford. Also, they had fireworks. But I didn't get anything free. So sad.

Since we didn't get any free food, we were all hungry. For this reason, we ordered two large pizzas. They were good. Now it's time to get ready for bed.


0 Responses to “School!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3