Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Jason Webley


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Jason Webley is one of the most amazing musicians ever.

Today started slowly, with me actually going to breakfast. I met Brad there, so we chatted and consumed food. It was getting late, so I went to class.

Greek was great. Really really fast, though. And there are people who understand everything already. I hate them. Meh, they should help me study, so they're not all that bad. But it's really going by fast.

After that, I met Amy at Shield's Library and I gave her her Chemistry textbook.

I went back to the hotel, did something, then went back to class. Olson again, so it's not like I moved a whole lot. Hurst was as compelling as always and I took a lot of notes. It's like I'm a good student or something.

Being 1, I went and grabbed lunch at the MU. Turkey sandwich, it was okay. When that was in my stomach, I went back to the hotel and grabbed my laptop. This is heavy. Bah.

When it comes to non scientific lecture classes, the laptop really helps. I took so many notes, I am amazing. Too bad it was mostly information Hurst covered in the other classes I've had of his. But that was just today. Things will change and times will be different.

We got out at 3:20, but class was scheduled until 4. I'm not sure Hurst knew about that. But it did give me time to transcribe the notes I took before I starting bringing my laptop. Not a bad way to spend my time.

Psychology was all right. That's my least exciting class, which is too bad. My instructor is new and isn't all that exciting, so the class doesn't look too great. The material is interesting and she's excited, but goes off on way too many tangents and values the oddest things in her lecture. She seriously spent 10 minutes telling us the story of Psyche, only to conclude with "And I still don't know why she is connected to Psychology." Oh well.

Funny, I'm more excited about the class right after that in the same hall. I knew about half the people walking in. It was good to see all my old floormates and such. Oh, good times.

Back at the place, I started doing my Greek homework, then Brandon came over informing me that he, Joe, and AJ were going out to eat. We went to Baker's Square and managed to be the only people there not taking advantage of the Senior Citizen discount. The food wasn't bad, but they treated us like we were a disgrace to society. They put us in the corner, walled in on three sides, when there were plenty of seats in the middle. Oh, us young ruffians.

When we were finished, I left them for Jason Webley. The Delta of Venus was half a block away, so I just went straight there. It was more packed than I've ever seen the Delta. It was also the craziest I've seen that place. I was standing in the back, looking over shoulders for two hours, but it was great. If you ever have the chance to see him live, go for it. It's worth the money you're not paying.

Feeling bad that I enjoyed a free concert, I bought all four of his CDs. It ended up only being $30, which is a reasonably priced concert ticket. Plus, I got his sincere handshake and autographs, so it was worth it. Great, great stuff.

I got back around 11, where I then finished up my Greek. Tomorrow is a fun filled, action packed day, so I gotta go.


0 Responses to “Jason Webley”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3