Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Got to be


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been terribly sleepy all day.

It started when I finally got to bed at 1:30, then continued when my alarm went off at 6:30. That was a total of not enough hours of sleep. Picking the least wrinkly clothes from my closet, I got dressed. At 7, I went down to the lobby, but it was already packed, so I skipped breakfast. Instead, I picked up Amy. We arrived at the Greenway's around 7:20, then we picked up Jonathan. Interesting roundabout way of getting things together, but whatever.

Special meeting was good. A little sleepy though. Maybe I should have slept more. We heard lots of things and I wrote most of them down, but I'm not sure if I'll be able to read them.

Lunch was great. The Greenways made some extra sandwiches, so being the moocher I am, I ate some. Delicious. There were quite a few people I knew. It was good seeing some of them. It might have been my lack of sleep, but I'm pretty sure I saw Jill Arrellano. I was confused.

The afternoon meeting was my favorite because we kept on hearing about how we need to keep awake. My favorite part was when we heard that being sleepy makes you silly. It was as if they were speaking to me. They were, in part.

The drive back was equally as long as the drive up there, but I slept better so I couldn't tell. We dropped off Amy and Jonathan, then I picked up my car from the Greenway's.

Back at the hotel, I informed Riddy that his sister told me to call him some sort of name for not going to see her, but that it was probably for the better anyway. She had to speak in the second meeting and would have been too busy chatting with him beforehand anyway. Blah.

Richard and I went to dinner at Chipotle. Crazy enough, I saw a girl I used to swing dance with in Junior High walking down the street. I directed her to Pluto's for dinner because they needed somewhere to eat. I hope it went well.

That was essentially my day. It was in fact a lot weirder, but I just can't convey my personality effectively through the internet. But I'm sure you know what I mean.


0 Responses to “Got to be”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3