Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I Should Be In Bed.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seriously, I think I'm sleepwalking.

I woke up aroun 8:15 and went to breakfast. I ate with Brad, then Brandon came and consumed with us. It was very breakfasty. Granted, not much I can add.

I got to racquetball about 10 minutes early, so I stretched and started to warm up. Brad shows up and we played for about 2 minutes. Finally, our instructor shows up and looks remarkably like Matt Durham. Turns out he really doesn't know a whole lot about racquetball or how to teach it, so it should be an interesting class. Also, the syllabus noted that the majority of the class shouldn't have played before. Oh well. Brad, his brother Dan, and I played cutthroat while everyone else worked on their forehand. I have a feeling we might be doing this often.

It's a hustle getting to Olson from the ARC in 10 minutes. I got there fully sweaty, just in time for roll. Greek is getting more and more exciting. I'm starting to recognize words and pronounciations, but the meanings are still a little difficult. Time will tell.

When class was out, I went to the bookstore to return the Greek book I bought. The line was looped around the room, then out the door, then scaling the wall. It was just that long. But I got my books returned rather easily.

When all that was done, I went back to the hotel and got some work done. I got a lot of work done, actually. I did most of my reading, except for the 80 pages that probably won't get read. I did my Greek, etc. I ripped all of my Jason Webley CDs and had a good listen. I called the maintenence guy and had him look at our refrigerator. He turned the knob down even more and said that if it didn't work, he would try and get us a new one. I'll just claim it didn't work.

An interesting decision on my part, I skipped lunch. Meaning I didn't eat from 8:30 to about 6. Brandon and I went to Pluto's. It was good. But as always with Brandon, we went gay male shopping afterwards. We went to the Gap and got sweater shirts. They are cozy. If you know Brandon, you know what I'm talking about.

When we got back, I decided I needed to get out again, as I spent about 7 hours in the room. I went over to Lily's and we watched This is Spinal Tap. Good times.

Now I'm back and wanting to go to bed. I have class at 10 tomorrow. Not bad, but I still have to go.


0 Responses to “I Should Be In Bed.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3