Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



The Most Boringest Lecture Ever


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm really sleepy.

I finally woke up at 9:15 or so and ate breakfast. By myself, big surprise.

Greek is actually really interesting. I'm pretty excited about the prospects. But as for now, it's all memorizing and working at it. That's not that exciting.

Mondays and Wednesdays are full of class. I sit a lot. And take notes, mostly on my laptop. So that's cool, I guess. But it means I have to lug my laptop to class. Which is not cool. I would go into detail about my classes, but I'm too sleepy and you're too not carey.

Lunch was pretty good. I ate at the Coffee House, forcing them to make me a sandwich. It was good. When that was done, I found a computer lab so I could print out my psych lecture notes. That took a surprisingly long time. Bah

Class took a while. Kevin finally asked Hurst if he knew that class went until 4, instead of 3:30 as it was apparent he was convinced. The entire class groaned. Apparently we now get to stone Kevin. Now that's exciting.

Now let me tell you about psychology. Being the second lecture, I can safely say that this is the worst class I have ever taken. Our instructor is a grad student who doesn't seem to have taught before. She is dot Indian with an expected level of awkwardness. She thinks stupid things are interesting and explains things as if we're in Junior High. Remember Stupid Questions Girl? Well, this is Stupid Answers Girl. Oh, and everyone in the class is as equally inane. Well, only the people who actively participate and think the class is fun, so that narrows it down to maybe 10 people. I would much rather take the class from her TA, a quiet Asian guy. She makes me want to vomit intelligence. I am seriously considering not attending lectures.

Finally out of there, I went back to the hotel, expecting to go to dinner with Brandon and Riddy. The two of them weren't especially hungry, so I didn't eat either. And I was hungry.

Picked up Amy, meeting was large. It was really big. And that's how it's going to be.

After meeting, us guys went to Dos Coyotes for snack eat. I got a burrito plus every salsa they offered. It was good. I am still satisfied.

Well, tomorrow I must do stuff.


2 Responses to “The Most Boringest Lecture Ever”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm begining to wonder if its possible for you to write a blog without telling the world about your daily caloric intake. Reading your blog makes me want to drive over to Davis and take you out to eat! You act like your on the verge of dying!

    ha. =)

  2. Blogger Jeff 

    Hey, I'm not opposed to free food. It's paying for the stuff that I'm against. Unfortunately, we can't really cook, so all of our food must be purchased pre-made. Also, I'm completely insane.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3