Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Happy Columbus Day!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Did everyone have a good Columbus Day? Did you rejoice in all the traditional Columbus Day activities? My bet is no.

Today was a pretty average day. It's gotten to the point where I know what my days are like and I feel comfortable describing one as "average."

I woke up at 7 to the sound of Riddy's alarm, then again just before 9 to avoid hearing mine. I ate breakfast, then left for class. Greek was as fun as usual. I really love that language. It never ceases to amaze me.

When I got back from class, I had this conversation with Riddy:
R: How was class?
J: It went well. Didn't you have a lab at 8?
R: Yep.

Now this conversation might not have seemed that odd, but it just so happened that he was still in bed with all the lights off, exactly where I left him at, oh, 9:45. Oh, Riddy.

The rest of my day was pretty routine. Class, print notes, lunch in the MU, more class. I'm terribly behind in the reading though. I discovered that one of my main textbooks is a first edition, not second, so all the pages are screwed up. I'll have to go to office hours about that. Psychology wasn't as bad as usual, since I sat next to Melissa in the back. I've found I learn better in that class when I'm not actually paying attention, since when I do, I'm so focused on how much everyone annoys me. Oh, that class.

When I got back, it was pretty much dinner time, so I went to dinner with Brandon, Joe, and AJ at El Mariachi. It was delicious again. I got a super burrito this time and managed to finish it. I ate three full meals today. Not bad, but yesterday I ate four. I should win an eating prize.

Well, Riddy went to do his laundry, so probably won't be back until tomorrow. That means it's a party in my room. I should go be a good host.


0 Responses to “Happy Columbus Day!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3