Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



What Am I Doing?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today has been weird.

Nine am, I wake up and get breakfast. Riddy has the day off, so it's no surprise he's still in bed. When I come back to get my bag, he's still fast asleep, curtains drawn.

My Greek quiz wasn't that bad. I nailed the vocab, but maybe screwed up some breathing marks somewhere. I'd say it was decent for how I studied.

When I went back, Riddy was the same as I had left him. Hey, college students can be lazy.

Closing all my computer things, I packed up Elizagerth and we headed back to campus, leaving Riddy sitting up, with a light on. It's an improvement.

I was a little more sleepy than usual, but still took more than adequate notes thanks to the lappy. Well, not the lappy, just the concept of typing notes instead of handwriting them. I still hate Elizagerth since she has a fondness for not waking up or turning blue.

When I got back from class at 1, Riddy was pretty much where we last saw him. Oh, the joys of a lazy Friday. I got my stuff together, then called Lois to see if she was there. The plan was that I would go do my laundry over there since it would be more interesting than at a laundromat. Sure enough, she was free and everything worked out nicely.

We had quite a lovely chat in the 3.5 hours I spent there doing my laundry. I got to play the piano, so that made me happy. It was nice having a quiet resting time too. Not much on the mind.

Now the surprising part for me was when I got back at 6, Riddy was still in bed, this time taking a nap. It turns out he had been there the whole day, excluding a trip to the bathroom and heating up frozen food. I have to give him the award for the ultimate college student. Around 7, he left for something and I haven't seen him since. I don't think I'm going to wait for him either.

Well, being the crazy person I am, I hadn't eaten since breakfast, so I ended up going to dinner with Joe and Brandon at El Mariachi. That place is insane. I was hungry, so I ordered a super combination burrito. It was bigger than my head. I am still disgustingly full. But it was good. I did my usual salsa sampler, since they have an interesting selection. I'd say my highlight was the strawberry salsa since you could really taste the strawberries. The other ones in the running were mango, pineapple, pumpkin, and cactus. They all had unique flavors though.

Well, since then, I've just been messing around. Enough of that. Bedtime.


0 Responses to “What Am I Doing?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3