Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Study Study Study


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oddly enough, I did none of that today.

Waking up at 9:15 or so, I got on my way to breakfast, then back up for clothes, then back down to school. The usual routine. Oh, except I saw some of the Asian guys who have been spending a lot of time in our hotel walking up the stairs. They had the same crazy hair as usual, but this time, they were holding taiko sticks. Putting two and two together (taiko sticks and awesome hotel), I concluded that tomorrow's performers at the Mondavi Center were staying in our hotel. Seriously, the hair gave it away.

Greek went well, as always. I fumbled through a sentence or two, but it wasn't bad. Still cool.

In the bike rack, I was parked next to Jill, who was leaving the same time I was. She's a member of the taiko drummers on campus, so I bragged to her that they are staying at our hotel. She wasn't as impressed as I was hoping.

I went back to the hotel, sat around, basically did nothing.

Back to school. I brought way too much stuff. My bag was heavy. Really heavy. Stupid laptop. But it sure helped me take notes.

I ate lunch. It was delicious. As I was eating, there was a handicapped man that was handing out Gideon bibles, but nobody was taking them. Watching him get more and more depressed, I went over and graciously accepted one. It seemed to make him happy.

In the remaining lunch period, I went to Hurst's office hours to talk to him about the textbook edition as well as paper topics and other related things. He suggested the best idea would be to buy the newer edition, and suggested a book to read. Interestingly, the book he recommended was one he helped write. Oh, Hurst.

Well, the next class with him was great. His lectures never seem to lead where they start. But they're always full of great information. It ended early, for no apparent reason. We somehow got started talking about baseball, then he closed his notebook and told us we could go. I think 2 hours is a little long for him to lecture. At least, I seem to think he thinks so.

With my extra half hour, I went to Shield's Library to check out that book he recommended. Finding it was no problem, but finding the part he told me to look at was. Also checking it out, since incompetent people wanted to do things they couldn't do, yet were all in front of me in line. Bah.

Psych wasn't that bad, since I had an extra copy of the Aggie. Speaking of which, check out the front page article. That's us. More interesting than my instructor, that's for sure.

When I got back, I grabbed the extra book that came today, ordered my new one, got changed, then went to dinner with Brandon. That went well. Chipotle was quick. We proceeded to pick up Amy, then go to Natomas for gospel meeting. Brandon needed to study and stuff, so we sort of rushed out of there. I say sort of since that was our intention, but wasn't executed that well. Afterwards, Amy needed some milk, so I took her to Safeway to make the purchase. After dropping her off, I went home, but sat in the parking garage for a little bit.

Now I'm here, and have been for perhaps too long. I guess I should go.


0 Responses to “Study Study Study”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3