Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Bugaboo


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Gubba buh buh gub. I'm sleepy.

It started off with breakfast, etc. I ate with Brad and his friends. Nothing extraordinary.

Greek went well, as usual. I finally realized we were learning cases of nouns, not verb conjugations. It explained why I was so confused.

I really had good intentions today, honest. They were just never fully executed. I meant to study for Psych, but that Sudoku just got in the way. Had to read the Aggie. Had to check out the internet. You know, basic procrastination skills.

I packed up my stuff and went to class. It was actually really nice. We finally finished up history and now we're moving on to theology. The reason we're taking the class. Today's lecture focused primarily on revelation. It's interesting stuff.

Lunch was great. Lots of spread. Delicious.

I mean to study some after I ate, but I got distracted by Vilija Vaitaitis, sitting at a booth for Relay for Life. We were in an English class way back when, so we caught up. And I didn't study for Psych. Prior to that, I saw Nick and talked to him for a bit. I got harassed by a voting guy, so reregistered at Da Vinci. Good thing too, since I've been wondering about that.

Well, we lectured for an hour, beginning the long trek into the concept of the logos, then started to watch the Zeffirelli film, "Jesus of Nazareth," which we amazingly did not watch last year. My funny comment was that it was already half an hour into the film and the main character had yet to even be born. Wasn't bad though. James Earl Jones was a wise man.

Well, it was time to take my Psych test. I didn't do too poorly considering the circumstances. I think I got a B or a C. Luckily, we can drop the lowest exam score. Cool.

Well, it was nice getting back an hour early. I settled down, did my Greek homework, played my trumpet. Brandon was being silly, taking a nap, so we decided to eat after meeting instead of before. Maybe a bad idea.

Meeting was huge, as always. I had a lot to say. So I said it.

Afterwards, we went to In-N-Out for food. It was good. And In-N-Outie. Enough said.

We got back, they played Halo. I got sleepy. I now will go.


0 Responses to “Bugaboo”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3