Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Happy


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I really need to get to bed, but I also really need to write in here.

Sorry I didn't post yesterday. I made a quick trip to visit my lady friend. It went indescribably well. Let's try and recap.

Riddy and I woke up around noon. We got out of bed, then went to breakfast lunch at Woodstocks. Not bad, but they were really there to watch the game. Oh, football.

After that, I packed stuff in my bag then got ready to go. It's actually not that hard to get there, but there are a lot of directions. It's cool.

I really like Kirstyn's family. Way too many girls though. It gives me an idea what it must have been like being my mother. Good times.

Once I got settled, we were to pick up the littler girls from their dad's. Actually, we met halfway at a Thai restaurant. It was so incredibly weird ordering individually. It's just not how you do it. It was as if it's a completely different type of food. Good, but still a little weird.

Back at the place, we spent a wonderful evening doing absolutely nothing. We took turns playing the piano, I played Stephanie a game of chess, a fire was built, etc. They're a very down-to-earth family and I love them. I'm still getting over the initial awkwardness, but I have no fear it will become a second home.

Well, morning came. I learned that five girls get ready in a completely different manner than one Jeff. Oh fun. Everything worked out nicely though.

So we get to Special Meeting. I think they overemphasized the fact that nobody from outside the field was supposed to come, so there were a few empty seats. I would go into detail about what was spoken, but I'm tired and it's dark.

Lunch was fun. I actually got to ask people if they had seen my girlfriend. Oh for fun.

Somewhere in there somebody spoke about how God answers prayers. There are three answers: Yes, no, and not now. Each has a different meaning, but they are all definite.

After meeting, there were a few get togethers, but we went to the Naef's for Jenica's birthday party. It was slightly awkward since everybody there was either older or younger than us, but it wasn't that bad. I finally got to see how Rodney butchered Jayna and Shane's wedding through the magic of editing.

The drive home wasn't bad at all. It only took 45 minutes. Not saying I should go visit my cousins at all, but it's not terrible.

Well, I've been trying to sort through things since I've been back. I'm really tired, but very content with my life.


0 Responses to “Happy”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3