Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Time In


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't really remember much of today. It was all very fuzzy. But I'm sure liking this new format. Especially that picture up top.

Well, I woke up at 8, then went back to sleep in 8 minute intervals. Finally, at 9, I got myself up. When I arrived at the breakfast area, I noticed the taiko drummers were all there, so I did my one finger in the air, "be right back." I went to my room, grabbed my program from last night and a pen, then went back downstairs. Since they were all eating breakfast and don't speak English very well, I decided not to interrupt them at the moment. I grabbed my food, then watched them leave. Blast.

Still being a little early, I opened up my book and notes to study for the quiz. Finally, right about the time I should have been leaving, the elevator opens and they start their way to check out. I pack up my things, then primarily using hand signals, indicate that I enjoyed the show and asked if they would sign my program. Since there were 10 of them in different intervals all leaving, I only managed to get 5, but still, it's better than none. Meaning it's better than anyone else.

My Greek quiz went well. A lot of it was luck. I really should study harder throughout the week. I made a few guesses that I believe turned out well. Not how I'd like to get an A, especially in a language, so I need to work harder. But I'm still satisfied with an A.

Back at the hotel, I cherished the signiatures and whatnot, then cleaned my laptop's insides.

That thing is heavy. I am reminded of this every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday when I have to carry it to class. Oh, Elizagerth. Either luckily or unfortunately, we watched a movie on Martin Luther for most of the class, so she wasn't needed all that much. Oh well.

On my way out, I saw Jill as usual. She was very jealous of my taiko connection, as she's in the group on campus. We talked for quite some time. John Hausserman stopped by, so we said hello to him. Oh, the dorms.

Back at the hotel, I did my normal settling tasks. I ate the half of a sandwich that was in the refrigerator for lunch. It was delicious. I started the day's Sudoku, saving the rest for when I had time. Oh, and I changed the format of my blog. The only slight thing that irks me is that it doesn't list the time of the post, so I've been trying to figure that out.

They were wanting to clean the room, so I packed up my books and started heading to the library. I first checked at the front desk to see if I had any packages though. Turns out I had two. One of which was from Amazon, getting here in a little over a day. Man, I love free super saver shipping. The other, amazingly enough, was my iPod Shuffle. How awesome. It's really growing on me.

Well, on my way to the library, I ran into (not literally) Christina Hawkins, a girl from my Physics lab last year. We started talking, wasting a good half hour or so in the middle of the road, straddling our bike seats. Eventually, I decided that it was pointless to go to the library for that time, so we headed back. She lives in Lexington, which is right by our hotel.

It was good to catch up with her. Last time I saw her, I'm pretty sure we both found each other rather annoying, so it seems things have changed.

Time passed too quickly. My psychology review session was beginning. I biked there, then spent the next hour falling asleep. Seriously. It was run by the TA, an Asian guy who I would prefer give the lectures, but not so. Too bad.

After that, I had to make the decision whether or not to visit my lady friend. Something felt wrong, so I opted for the no, changing the date to tomorrow instead of today. It's probably better, since she has to work most of tomorrow morning anyway. But I hate arguing when I'm sleepy, so I'm not sure I made much sense.

I then spent my time setting up my iPod, charging it, and being awesome. Brandon and I went to dinner at Dos Coyotes. Kyle, a guy who lived on my floor last year, was working there. He was always one of my favorites. He was rarely on the floor, but whenever I saw him, he was always friendly laughing at whatever I did. He gave me a free soda. Good times, iced tea.

After that, I can't really recall. I was really full and really sleepy, so my time wasn't well spent. Or so I think. Speaking of which, goodnight.


0 Responses to “Time In”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3