Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Long Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I should have been in bed hours ago. My day was long.

It was just one of those days.

I woke up, then managed to get out of bed at 9:20 or so. Breakfast was as usual, blah blah.

Greek went well, but it was hard to concentrate. It felt like I just needed to go to sleep. I forgot there was a second page on the homework, so I had to scramble and write down stuff at the beginning of class. We're learning plurals and more conjugations. It's a lot of memorization.

In the midst of all my classes is the ongoing saga of my psychology textbook. I still don't have it. I contacted the seller, who says the tracking system says it was delivered on the 11th. Nobody told me. So I contacted the front desk, then Da Vinci, who didn't know anything about it. Actually, Sandy told me that they didn't have anything since the last batch of packages, one of which was only a torn envelope. Turns out they had that at the front desk too. Oh, the things they forget to tell me.

Sure enough, the package was supposed to carry my book. But it didn't. The post office marked it as "Received in Damaged Condition" and "Received Without Contents," yet the seller doesn't believe me. Oh come on. She mailed a textbook in a manila envelope. It looks like it could even have been a used envelope. Oh bah.

Now I'm in the process of contacting Amazon.com to resolve the issue. That whole part is annoying, but doesn't bother me as much as the part about me not having the textbook when our midterm is in a matter of hours. Oh bah.

Classes continued in a downward trend. We watched a movie, which wasn't that bad, except it was an educational one. That meant I was supposed to pay attention. Too hard.

Lunch was delicious. The student making my sandwich accidentally put too much spread on it, just the way I like it. Yum. I also saw Chip for the first time since last year. It was good to see him, but it doesn't seem like he's really liking the grounds over student housing. I'll have to catch up with him.

Two more classes, two hours each. I can't really remember much of what happened. It was all very sleepy. I think I took notes. Or something like that. I did make a psych study date with Melissa and Mei-Ling though. Much needed. Or something like that.

Home. Finally. Brandon was studying in the lobby, so when he finished up, the three of us would grab something to eat and check out the game. That meant one of three options: Woodstock's, The Grad, or Applebee's. We went to the Grad. Man, their burgers are delicious.

Being full, we went home. I sat around. The usual nighttime activities. I chatted with my lady friend. I still like her a lot. I didn't get too much actual work done, which is slightly disappointing, yet not at all unexpected. Meh. I should go now.


0 Responses to “Long Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3