Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



The Weekend?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So maybe I will never get to writing about the weekend. I think that's probably the case. Hey, I'll do a brief summary.

Friday was spent taking a Greek quiz, taking notes, then driving. Friday night was spent with Kirstyn and Kyla driving to Tracy to pick up David Denio. Then back. Big party that night, we spent it at Kyla's house of confusing ownership.

Saturday morning, Kirstyn and I woke with difficulty to drive back to Grass Valley for her to get ready to be at work at 9. I then spent the day doing regular Jeff stuff, also some homework. That evening, when Kirstyn got home, Kyla and David came. We went to Olive Garden for a sweet double date. It was actually way more fun than I'm making this sound, so just go with me on this one.

Things that made the evening fun:
  • Massage chairs at Sharper Image
  • Giving dialogue to the couple on their awkward first date
  • Throwing bread into the fondue pot
  • Pointlessly racing to the car
  • Sitting four people in a backseat meant for two of a car failing to go anywhere
  • "Mom, can you come pick us up?"
  • Fatty fatty fat fat fat fat
That was a hilariously confusing evening.

Sunday was spent in a meeting very small, then doing lazy Sunday afternoon activities. The evening was much more productive, if you count a full body massage as productive. I sure do. Then I drove home, almost falling asleep. But I didn't. I don't think.


0 Responses to “The Weekend?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3