Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Waste.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Bah. I wish I would stop doing this with my life.

I didn't want to wake up, as usual. I forced myself to get out of bed a little later than I would have liked. Breakfasted, etc. By the time I got to the racquetball courts, there were a few people there, so I stretched. Blah. But Brad was there, so we partnered up for the doubles tournament. We only played two games, but we were amazing. It was a pretty bad team, but we both knew how to play, so we were awesome.

Greek was sweaty, as always on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Man, I love that language.

After that, I showered then Brandon, Joe, Riddy and I went to Woodstock's for lunch. It was pretty good. Fun times. It took a while to figure out where we were going though. But it worked out.

Needing to get out so they could clean the room, I went to the bank and cashed both of my checks. Then I went to the Domes to see if anything was going on. Nothing was. I saw one person there after walking around for 15 minutes. Oh well.

After that, it was a bunch of nothing. Settling down, napping, more napping, etc. Okay, it was a bunch of napping. Pretty much until 6, when Riddy and I met Juan for dinner at Pluto's. When I was there, I heard an excited "Jeff!" Turns out it was Meredith, Rebecca's old roommate. We chatted for a bit while Riddy drove there. Caught up on stuff. Oh for fun.

Dinner was delicious. I got a salad. I like salads. It was good. And the company was great too.

After that, I went to the Gap to see if anything was good. They just don't have my size. So sad, but not for my wallet.

Since then, I've cleaned my room, etc. I went down to the lobby and studied a bit of Greek. A bit. Then I talked to Brad for a while. Now I'm back and regretting the way I spent my day.


0 Responses to “Waste.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3