Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Headache


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've been too lethargic today. My head hurts.

I didn't want to wake up, as usual. But I did, again, as usual. I'm still in dire need of doing my laundry, so I had to wear my Aggie tube socks. When I went to breakfast, I saw it was wet outside. It's finally getting cold. Rain, rain rain. Weird.

It was cool and all, until I went outside to bike to class. I was all bundled up too, but the hands were not having fun. Bah.

Greek was fine. I spoke to Dr. Bulman afterwards and she gave me some people to talk to. One of which I already knew, so that was cool.

I spent my break doing something I can't remember.

We watched a movie on Luther. It wasn't bad. But it was raining outside, so for some reason, I was really craving pho. Really really craving it.

When class got out, I made a mad dash to the MU and got a bowl of pho. It was delicious. I didn't care that there wasn't enough lime, or that the peppers were burning my mouth, or that my nose was crying. It was just so beautiful.

I tried to visit Hurst's office hours, but he wasn't there. So I went to the library instead and checked out books.

In John, we learned more about the logos, then watched some more of Jesus of Nazareth. It was explained to us why it took so long to get through last time. The whole movie is 6 hours long. It's intense.

After that, I went to psych. Bah psych. I was fighting to see since I was yawning so much. Bah bah bah.

When I got back, the three of us went to Subway for dinner. There was only one guy working, so by the time I got my food, Brandon was finished eating his. Kind of awkward.

Meeting was huge, as always. Come to think of it, I've only been to one Sunday morning meeting here since I've been here. That's a little weird.

Since getting back, I've been a wonderful procrastinator. I should go.


0 Responses to “Headache”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3