Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Gar.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, I'm up later than I should be. I felt like I had to hurry since they're turning off the water between 1 and 7 am, but whatever.

So I woke up this morning as usual, then did usual things. Nothing unusual. Greek was as usual, blah blah blah.

Seriously, today was such an average day, I don't feel like I need to tell you about it.

During lunch, I saw Chip, so I had a nice little chat with him. It seems he's liking doing grounds work, yet he misses the people from student housing. Nice guy, that Chip.

We kept on watching Jesus of Nazareth for the second half of our Wednesday class in John. That movie is good, just really really long.

Psychology kept me asleep. That's the only class I've ever been so bored, I've pulled out the crossword puzzle. It's just that bad.

Back at the hotel, I picked up Riddy and we went to dinner at Pluto's. It was delicious. When handing me my food, the guy threw half the sandwich on the ground, so they had to make me another. I felt sad I didn't get anything special out of the deal. Oh well, it was still delicious.

Riddy has a midterm tomorrow, so he stayed home and studied. Brandon was in Sacramento with his family stuff, so it was just Amy and me. Interestingly enough, Daryl spoke about Economics and how we all made the choice to go to meeting. We all have midterms only hours away, yet we were there. Sort of ironic, since Riddy is the only economics major out of all of us.

Well, it was nice having some chat time with Amy, since most of our conversation time is spent with Brandon and Riddy talking about manly things, stuff neither Amy nor myself are interested in.

Back at the hotel, I got to talk to my Kirstyn. Then I showered, now I'm here.


1 Responses to “Gar.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Your blog is cool. Wow! Your language is very incredible. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3