Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Accordion


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seriously, I have a sleeping problem.

I didn't want to wake up this morning due to the air conditioner again. But I did. I put on dirty clothes, then ate breakfast, then played racquetball. I was paired up with stupid girl again, so I basically stood in the corner and let her miss the ball. Then I drilled for a while, making me feel better. Brad was silly and made some fake excuse about hurting himself. Bah.

Greek was as Greek does.

I went home, but first stopping at Watermelon Music and gazing at their accordions. Then I ate a pita. But I first found a different accordion, even cooler and cheaper.

At the place, blah.

I had a haircut at 1:30. I got it cut short. It feels fuzzy. Then I went to Dr. Bulman's office hours, got some papers about stuff, and learned. Good for me.

Then I went back to the place. I talked to Brandon, then we decided to go to Watermelon and get the accordion. Oh boy. I checked to make sure everything works, then made an offer $25 lower. I got it for $275. It's a vintage Wurlitzer from the 50s. It looks really cool.

Well, we got back to the place, then Joe, AJ, Brandon, and myself went to Da Vinci to look at how things are coming. Not well, is the answer. Then we went to Rite Aid for whatever, then Dos Coyotes. Amazing.

When I got back, I went to play my accordion, but several of the keys were stuck. It made me sad. So I called Watermelon and they said they could probably fix it or I could return it. So it's cool. I just wish I could play it. Her. I should name it. Her.

So that put a damper on my evening. I would have spent most of it practicing, to the dismay of my hallmates. Instead, I whined about it to other people. I pretty much spent the whole night whining about it and procrastinating from studying for my Greek Midterm tomorrow. Hey, I should go do that.


0 Responses to “Accordion”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3