Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



To Myself


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Man, I wish I was in bed.

I got to bed pretty early last night, around 11. That meant when I woke up at 8, I got more than an average sleep time. I was actually awake today.

Racquetball was fun, despite lacking a serious tone. Brad and I played singles. It was intense, yet not really competitive. Then we played cutthroat with the coach. Fun times. I had some amazing dives.

Greek was very sweaty. I don't recall much. It was all about pronouns, yet they can also be used for emphasis, or to show similarity. Too much information.

When I got back to the room, they were cleaning and Brandon was walking out, so he invited me to lunch. We went to Pita Pit and had a lovely chat. I couldn't tell you what it was about, but sure.

I got back and did normal procrastinating things. When Riddy left for his midterm, I took a shower and felt clean.

More stuff happened. Then Brandon, Riddy, and I got in a huge monster fight about absolutely nothing. We were practically clawing at each other's necks over the inconsequential pedantic aspects of Chicago. It turns out we were arguing completely different things, too. Seriously, it was so pointless and boring that it is not even worth spending the time to write about it.

While they went to play their hockey game, I stayed home, did my homework, played my trumpet. They got back and brought In-N-Out for dinner. Delicious.

Brandon's mom made cookies, so I asked if I could have one. He gave me his key, so I walked in his room. To my surprise, Joe was in there with a girl. So I stepped back, knocked on the door, then continued in. I thought that was hilarious since I didn't plan or think about doing that at all. But the cookies were delicious.

Well, I talked to a lady for a while tonight. Now it's time to go to bed.


0 Responses to “To Myself”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3