Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



A Sneeze


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What am I still doing awake? I have failed one of my three requirements to try and get rid of this cold: Cut back on sugars, drink lots of water, and get some sleep. I never really eat candy, so the sugars isn't that hard. I've been drinking so much water, it hurts. But that sleep thing. Man, it's hard.

Woke up at 8:30, got some breakfast. I tried some tea, but it wasn't that great. I miss my teas.

Racquetball was bah, since I was sick. Brad and I tried to play seriously, but that went downhill quickly. It was pathetic.

Greek was Greek. The material we're covering is awesome. It's really cool.

After that, I took my shower and felt good. Then I sat around, lethargically. I went to Chipotle for lunch, getting a burrito bol. It was really good. I will remember that for the next time.

On my way back to the room, I grabbed a dolly to help move stuff to my car. Then I spent the next hour or so sorting through my stuff, filling up my car. I have way too much stuff I don't use. I'm a terrible person.

Once that was done, I hopped in my car and went to Woodland to put more stuff in storage. That went well, except now I'm left with the lingering paranoia of whether or not I locked my unit. It's still bugging me. I'm probably going to go back tomorrow to check.

Since then, it's been a mad rush to do nothing. I sort of took a nap, then watched some poker. It's amazing how addicting absolutely nothing is. I got caught up on the internet. I drank a lot of water. I peed a lot.

Amazingly enough, dinner rolled around. Brandon, Riddy and myself went to In-N-Out. I got my usual Double Double Animal Style. I was getting jittery from all that water. That's also when it started to hurt.

Well, when we got back to the place, I got to play both the trumpet and the accordion. Then, at 9:30, the front desk called to inform me that I had a package. I found this really odd. Where they waiting until it was awkwardly nighttime to call, or did they truly just get the package? The things we'll never know.

I took it back to the room and the roommates made fun of my nerddom. I still think I'm cool.

I wasted more time and drank more water. Now I am going to bed.


0 Responses to “A Sneeze”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3