Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Life


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I've noticed I seem to be focusing more on enjoying my life than telling you about it. I guess I win.

So this weekend was nice. I got to be with my lady friend.

Friday was Friday. The quiz went well, as usual. I missed a few things, but nothing to worry about. Eat. More class.

Once packed, etc, I went to the florist and had him put together an awesome boquet for Kirstyn. I figured it would totally rack up points in the boyfriend category, so I went for it. Totally worth it.

The drive to Grass Valley always seems longer than the drive back. I think the reason for that is at least in part because it's usually no less than half an hour longer. Bah traffic.

The boquet was well received. It was a gorgeous boquet, if I do say so myself.

That night was pretty fun, whatever we did. I don't really remember.

Saturday morning, Kirstyn had to work, so I spent the day with the family. I feel pretty comfortable around them, which is probably a good thing.

For lunch, we visited Kirstyn. Oh right. Barbara Fleck and a friend were there getting a massage, so we all went to lunch. Kirstyn called ahead and told me to bring the flowers so someone could rearrange them, meaning she wanted to show off. So I did.

I think it was that night when we went into town for pizza. It was delicious. Then we went to the grocery store, yet since everyone was left of sane, we parked clear on the other side of the empty parking lot. It was interesting. You should have been there.

Sunday morning, a rushed getting ready. Union meeting was smaller than normal, since I guess that's how it is. Strange.

Lunch was spent eating my people with some other people from meeting. Afterwards, we visited Bob's investment, an extensive Victorian house completely filled to the brim with stuff. And not just any stuff, but amazing, intriguing antiques. Clocks, phonographs, player pianos, jukeboxes, cameras, etc. I could spend hours in each of the rooms. It was like exploring a past I've never lived.

After that, I couldn't really find anything to compare. So I spent time with my lady. That worked. Dinner, homework, sleep.

Waking up just in time to get ready to go, I went. Greek was all right. Sleepy, that's for sure. Come to think of it, this whole day has been sleepy. I've been falling asleep in all my classes. That was the only exciting thing that happened. Well, then there was me fantasizing about a sniper picking out my psych instructor. And me getting a new notebook. Then Riddy and myself going to In-N-Out. Man, I am going to sleep.


0 Responses to “Life”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3