Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Bah Internet


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The internet isn't working. Bah that.

Today was an interesting and somewhat productive day. I tried to get up early and study for John, but that really didn't happen. I got maybe an extra 20 minutes in, which was mainly spent briefly reading over my notes. Not well enough though.

Greek was actually really fun. We're getting to know each other's personalities better, so all of us, including Professor Bulman, feel we can make fun of each other. It's funny watching a professor openly make fun of a student. Seriously. Fun.

Back to the room, I read over my notes. I have a lot of notes. Four hours a week of lectures will do that.

Enough studying. Before leaving, I changed my desktop background for Kevin, then left for class. Interesting stuff, but much deeper than the history we studied earlier.

After class, I followed Professor Hurst, asking questions that had been bugging me. We ended up going to his office, since it was his office hours. This involved running around Sproul, getting his mail, making copies, getting his key, etc. After talking for a little bit, a student came in with special needs, meaning double time for the exam. Since she wanted to start right away, he got her ready, then we finished our conversation in the hallway, on the floor. Actually, since there wasn't really a point to the conversation, we continued talking about random things. Two other girls in the class came to visit, meaning they had as much purpose there as I did. So the four of us sat on the floor outside his office, just talking about stuff. It was quite fun, I do say.

The only problem was that it took an hour, meaning I couldn't eat. Oh well.

The midterm wasn't terrible, just moderately bad. Turns out Hurst wrote it around 4 this morning with no sleep prior. There were a few questions that I was clueless on, but most of them I either knew or knew where to find the information. I'm guessing B or C.

Funny thing. In the middle of the test, he got up and went out of the room. Twenty minutes later, he still wasn't back. I finished my test, put it on the stack, then went to the MU for some food. Hilariously, as I was waiting in line, I saw Professor Hurst sitting at a table, reading the paper, drinking a cup of something. And there were still people taking the test.

After I got my food, I said hello, to which he explained he went out to get a paper but got distracted. Oh for funny. My carne asada sandwich was delicious.

I spent the next half hour wandering campus. When I was in Shield's Library, I saw an older man reading an enormous book that looked like it survived several fires. Turns out it was Dr. Traill, the head of the Classics department. So I went up to him and had a chat. He remembered me from the open house and had a few suggestions. There is an accelerated Latin course over the summer, shrinking a year of Latin into 12 weeks. I might look into that, since it would give me the chance to take 2 years of upper division courses in both Latin and Greek. Hm.

Psych was boring. I read two papers. We did get to fill out midquarter evaluations though, so that was fun. I nailed her. I dug her grave then pushed her in. I was harsh.

Back at the hotel, the three of us went to Pluto's for dinner. Their special was extra delicious or something. Man, it was good. Also, it seemed the three of us were extra giddy or something. We were weird.

Picking up Amy, we went to meeting. Much to our surprise, the chairs were all facing one direction and the workers were at the front. Brandon whisper questioned Lois "Is this a gospel meeting?" to which she nodded. For fun.

After meeting, we were all still giddy. Especially Riddy, since it just rhymes.

Getting back to the place, I started my Greek homework. Kirstyn called just to tell me she's awesome, so I acknowleged the fact. Then we talked for a bit, which was seemingly silly since we'll see each other tomorrow anyway. Fine by me!

Well, I finished my Greek, then whined because the internet is being sad. Now I'm going to shower.


0 Responses to “Bah Internet”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3