Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Nerds


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Riddy and I are Nerds. Well, at least we're full of them.

After thinking about it long and hard, I've decided that neither San Luis or Santa Barbara are Davis, therefore I'm at no obligation to write about my time spent there.

Picking up where I got back to Davis, I said goodbye to Kirstyn after a long and eventful weekend. I realized I had two midterms and a quiz the next day, so I got cracking.

I woke up this morning with good intentions. I finally rolled out of bed at 8:30, then weeded through my Theology notes. It turns out Riddy's internet doesn't work either, so I've taken to leeching wireless off of somebody's router nearby. It works, I'm not complaining.

At 9:20, I went to the lobby, ate breakfast, and studied for Greek. Then I left to take it.

I don't think I did too terribly. It was mostly the usual stuff, except this time we had to explain why we needed different cases. Then we talked more about third declension nouns and self reflexive pronouns. Oh the joys.

Back at the place, I finished going through my notes, trying hard to retain everything. I failed at that.

When I took the test, I knew where to find so many of the answers in my notes, but they just weren't there. It's really frustrating. But that's why I like the essays. Just write as much as you can remember and you'll do fine. If it might have something to do with the topic, throw it in. Oh for fun.

I ate lunch at the MU while studying for psych. That was the first time I thought about that test.

John was pretty fun. I sat next to Jonathan, some random friend of Claire's who is hilarious. I took quite a bit of notes too. We're now starting to go through chronologically instead of thematically. For fun.

After that was all said and done, I went to my psych exam. I knew practically nothing on that test. It was pathetic. Luckily, it's all multiple choice, so it was just fun guessing. Bah that class.

Out of there early, I went home and had some fun. I played my trumpet, then went to seek Brandon to see if he wanted to eat. He had just left, so I called him. But he did not answer. So I went to Pluto's by myself. I had the special, as usual. It was delicious.

Afterwards, I caroused Border's. Oh, I miss books.

Back at the place, I got caught up on the internet. It's been too long, good friend.

I wasted time, then did my homework. Pretty boring, now that I think about it. I need to get some sleep. But Scooby is cozy, so that might make it more enjoyable.


0 Responses to “Nerds”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3