Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Time


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Sorry about last night. I was in a pretty bitter mood, mostly due to Kirstyn and her lack of being able to talk to me.

Today was an average day. I did a lot of procrastinating, which is not good. I realized I have two papers and a midterm next week, all no later than Wednesday. I better get cracking.

I woke up slowly after a night of uneasy sleep. I realized later that my pillow was upside down. Seriously, it makes a difference. I had my breakfast and cup of green tea, then went to Greek.

Slow day, except for the stormy weather. The power went out three times. It was so exciting. So of course, we had to prove our mad Greekiness and continue learning despite lack of vision. Hard core, I tell you.

Since my ears were starting to chip off my head, I stopped by the Gap on my way home and made a rush purchase of a matching scarf and beanie which I proceded to wear for the rest of the day. Wisest purchase I made all day, except perhaps my two other purchases that both went on to provide nourishment and existance. But I like them. They keep me warm.

In Theology, we got our midterms back. I was not too happy. I really really need to study and do well on both the final and paper. Seriously. In both classes.

I made a quick stop at Hurst's office to ask about a book, but Kevin was in there, so I sat in while he was talking. Kevin is a nice guy. Typical super-Christian.

Once Kevin was done, I asked Hurst about a book he mentioned, so he scoured the room for it, but no luck. Instead, he found a book that he mentioned several times in class, "The Human Face of God" by J.A.T. Robinson. Interestingly, I noticed the book had a library card taped to the back page, with several stamps in it. It also had Shield Library's famous categorizing numbers on the spine. Yet most interesting was the "Lincoln D Hurst" written on the front page. Has Hurst been stealing from the Library? We shall see.

For lunch, I had my usual at the CoHo. I said hello to Kevin and met his girlfriend, soon to be fiancee, then wife. Weird. Seriously though, I had that discussion with him today. He says that as soon as she gets accepted into a nutrition program, they're going to get married and move to wherever for school. Strange.

John was fine. Claire was back, so we caught up. There really isn't much to catch up on, so she basically gave me her email address and I would later send her my notes for the days she missed.

We're finally closing up the quarter. It's scary.

Psych was blah. I did my Sudoku in record time and realized that the midterm is next Wednesday. And that I have to do well on it. Really well. Bah that.

Back, I went to dinner with Brandon and Riddy at Woodstock's. It definitely wasn't bad, especially with the student special. I'm still full, which is a good thing. I feel like I need to drink a lot of water though. I love how I associate feeling gross with the need to drink water. I am so utterly awesome.

Getting back to the room, I learned more about our apartment. We can start moving things in next week, but can live there two days before finals. That's pretty bah. We're going to try and ask them if we can stay, since they are finals and we are not wanting a life change during them. I'm sure they'll be understanding.

As everyone was off doing IMs, I spent my evening talking to dozens of hot chicks online. Well, at least one. Man, I'm pathetic.

I played my trumpet, got my Greek done. I think I'm going to head on over to the shower, maybe read some of that book. Oh shoot. Papers, midterm, finals, blah.


0 Responses to “Time”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3