Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Nonsense


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it surely has been a while since I last posted. Let me check what last happened. Okay.

Wednesday, I went to Greek, came home, got my stuff, then learned that Theology was cancelled, the paper moved a week back. Joyous occasion. That meant no class except for psych, which I opted to skip.

I packed up, then grabbed a bite to eat. I went to Chipotle and got a burrito bol, but my stomach was not handling that well. It felt like there was a really long stick awkwardly shoved in my stomach. I had to stop by Watermelon Music for a rest, then on a bench on the side of the road. It was pretty bad. Because of that, I spent the next few hours lying in bed, trying to soothe the pain. I eventually decided that it wasn't going away and I better just get to Kirstyn's, so I went to the florist, picked out pretty flowers for a pretty boquet, then hopped in my car. I first stopped by the storage unit and grabbed slash dropped off some stuff, then went to my dear's place.

When I got there, I probably did something. We went to meeting, except Kirstyn stayed home and worked on homework. When we got back, her uncle was there. He went on to spend the rest of the weekend there.

Thanksgiving was thanksgivinglicious. It was weird having a traditional traditional Thanksgiving dinner. But tasty. Too many pies, though. Way too many.

Nap time or something.

I don't remember this weekend. It was mostly spend doing nothing. Actually, if you want a nice idea of the weekend, I'm going to direct you to Kirstyn's blog, except keep in mind that I was there too. I think she likes mentioning me as an afterthough because she doesn't like me very much. I mean, she'll stay home feigning sickness and I'll go hang out with her cousins. Or she'll choose homework over me. And I'm joking too.

Hum, Double date with Kyla and David. Okay, I'm conducting a poll right now. The three of them opted to eat at Red Robin instead of the PF Chang's that was right next door. Their argument was that they didn't want to waste too much money. Now the question for you: Where should we have eaten, Red Robin or PF Chang's? My vote was for the latter, but they all disagreed. They really need to learn to listen to me.

I absolutely hate television. I just thought I'd throw that out there. It's loud, annoying, distracting, and on. Please turn it off. I hate it when I'm trying to read my bible, but can't concentrate because the television is on. I can't hear Kirstyn on the phone because it's too loud. I can't get homework done because the only place I can do it is right in front of the tv. Basically, my range of motion is now limited to only places that are in direct view and earshot of the television. I have seriously considered taking an ax to that thing, except I don't have an ax. Bah.

Well, I'm sick of this. But feeling better physically. I came home after gospel meeting. Kirstyn was not there. I did not eat dinner. I did my homework, then was going to bed, but the television was on. Seriously. That thing is going to die.


0 Responses to “Nonsense”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3