Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Poker


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, what a fun day. Richard is pokering, so my internet is not plugged in. This is annoying.

I woke sleepily, got ready, and went to breakfast. This morning, I tried regular flavored oatmeal, which was a terribly bland mistake. The tea is starting to wear on me, but I'm still drinking it. Unlike regular flavored oatmeal, that's for sure.

Racquetball was fun. Brad showed up late, so I played one game with that fun guy whose name I still don't know. We were both not caring and agreed we left the court worse players having played. oh, how I love that game.

Greek was as usual. I'm still getting over my snotty self, so it was slightly annoying. Also annoying was that I left my copy of the Aggie in the room, so I had none to read. Bah that.

After Greek, I hopped over to Shield's Library and stole all the books on Karl Barth. I now have about 25 books checked out of the library. My back hurts.

I came home and showered. That made me feel much better. I was dirty.

I ate lunch at the Posh Bagel, a strangely smelling bagel shop run by full blown Asians. The food is pretty good though.

When I came back, the internet was mysteriously not working. Annoyed, I took my computer to the lobby and abused the free wireless there. Surprisingly, it's a better connection than with the cable in the room.

When I got back to the room, I discovered that the internet was not working since I was not plugged in. Oh, Riddy.

Speaking of which, he had a midterm, so I played my trumpet and accordion in his absence. Then I did my Greek homework.

Sat around, blah blah. Around hungry time, I went to Pluto's and got the special. It was delicious. Seriously. Then I browsed the Gap and almost bought a lot of things.

Home, I sat and read while listening to music on random. I have way too many different varieties of music.

Gospel meeting surprise! Tuesday night. Riddy was taking his own car, so I waited for him to tell me, meaning I picked up Amy a little late. It was interesting, as Brandon noted, that it really was a very gospel meeting. Very simple and straightforward, as if intended for outsiders. Afterwards, we learned it was. There's a foreign student that was in attendance. He seems like a nice guy.

Back. It was cold, Riddy was playing poker. I took a shower and am now typing in bed. He's done now, so I should post this and get to bed.


0 Responses to “Poker”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3