Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Blahday


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I woke up slightly late on the wrong side of the room. Actually, I woke up early, but got out of bed later than I would have liked. I got my life ready, then went to the lobby and ate breakfast. I brought my own tea bag to brew my own tea.

Once in the lobby, I ate, then studied for my Greek quiz.

As far as the quiz went, I think I aced the paradigms. Vocab was slightly shaky. For translations, I did averagely. The rest of class was spent making fun of Nick and Tyson while sniffing up snot.

Back in the hotel room, I sat on my bed and browsed the internet. I also stopped by the front desk and got my new parking pass.

Theology was fine, a little slow. I had a nice chat afterwards, then went to lunch. Before going to class, I went to the library to pick up some books on Barth. I ran out of room in my bag and will have to go back for more.

John was a slow day. I finally got back my midterm. Not good. A 67. With the curve, a C-. Oof. Lecture, then we watched more of the movie.

Psych was again boring. Bah bah bah.

Back at the room, Joe and Brandon were going to eat, so I went too. We went to El Mariachi. It was delicious, as usual. When we got back, I digested my food while wasting time online. Then I played my trumpet, then wasted more time.

In all, it has been a boring day. But the internet has become happy again, so I'm not complaining too much. I should drink more water.


0 Responses to “Blahday”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3