Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



From My Electrical Well


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm sleepy. I should be in bed right now. Too bad my lack of sleep has nothing to do with the two papers and midterm that are due tomorrow.

I woke, got ready, then went to the lounge to eat breakfast and cram for my Greek midterm. Bah.

It was like any other quiz, except longer. Scary. I really need to work on vocab and the middle voice. I think I got a B on it.

Following that was an exceptional... sitting on the bed browsing the internet. Go me.

Then Theology. It was a pretty controversial lecture, as Hurst basically denounced all forms of religious heirarchy, priesthood, and ordination. The class was silent as he gave the lecture. I think everyone was a little too shocked to ask questions.

Lunched at the MU, then browsed the bookstore for fun.

At the beginning of John, Hurst showed us about 10 minutes from the original King Kong, which he claimed had "absolute relevance to the Fourth Gospel," yet never explained that further. From that, I gained a huge respect and amazement for King Kong and am excited about the remake. Although, the original is still pretty cool.

After that, He lectured for a bit about the Upper Room, then we watched more of Jesus of Nazareth. We ended right after the public chose Barabbas, to which Jonathan excitedly asked, "But how does it end?" He has been on vacation, so I told him that he should read the book because it's better. I've missed his complete lack of common decency. And Claire too. She's hilarious as well. Oh for fun.

Psych was blah. Blah blah blah. But that class is making me really good at Sudoku.

After that, Brandon and I went to Dos Coyotes for dinner. Riddy and Amy were both not feeling well, so they stayed home. Brandon and I went to Safeway so he could get his manly whatever stuff.

Meeting went well. I'm really liking the location.

After getting back, I had a long lovely chat with my lady, then spent the rest of the time deteriorating. I even did my Greek homework. Bah, I should go.


0 Responses to “From My Electrical Well”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3