Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



I Still Hate TV


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have a TV induced headache. It hurts. And the TV is still on.

Well, blah. I slept today. Mmmm, good. Racquetball was fun. Brad and I played doubles... against each other! Crazy. The girls on our teams were decent, so it was actually a really fun game. Very close too. We played two games. They were both fun.

As a result, Greek was very very sweaty and smelly. I was gross.

Well, it started raining. Not just raining, but pouring. So Ian and I were talking after class and ended up spending about 10 minutes standing under the awning talking about how it's raining. Seriously, yeah.

Since it was pouring, I didn't want to bike and get drenched, so I went to the bookstore. There, I ran into Jill, so we had a little chatty chat and browsed the place. We went through everything drying off and killing time. It was nice to see and hang out with he again.

After nearly an hour of wasting time, it was still pouring, so I just went home in the pouring rain. I was wet.

Done with class, I sat in bed for a while. Then I ate lunch at the Posh Bagel. And that's when I got my headache. So I sat in bed while Riddy watched TV. So then I napped. For a long time.

When I woke up, I stumbled out of the room to find that the gang had already got back from Dos. AJ was walking out of his room bitter about this, so we went to Chipotle together. It was good.

Back, they all went to play basketball, so I stayed, cringing at my headache. I also tried to play trumpet and accordion, but not to much avail. Then Riddy came back, so the TV turned on. I went downstairs. I got some advil from the lobby, then did my Greek homework and marked some pages in my library books.

Now I'm back and feeling better due to the Advil. I will go now.


0 Responses to “I Still Hate TV”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3