Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Oh, right.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So, I'm such a slacker! I haven't posted in quite some time.

Well, I'm not going to lie to you. I'm not going to make this very detailed. I have been running with an average of about 4 hours of sleep a night, even after I turned in and took my exams. So I'm running on empty now.

Let's see. Up until Wednesday, I procrastinated doing my work. It wasn't too bad though, I just went to bed at 5 am on Wednesday. That was a long day, only getting more intense.

Thursday was lovely. I did my class stuff, then went to Woodland to open up the storage units then have the movers move our stuff into the apartment. It is awesome.

Today, I went to class, blah blah blah. Review session for John, then dinner at Round Table. I am so extremely tired and I have a headache. We're moving into the apartment tomorrow, but we won't have internet until January. Maybe not gas either. And our washer and dryer are not in there. But it will be nice.

Okay, bye.


0 Responses to “Oh, right.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3