Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Eggs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What do you do when you have too many eggs? Apparently the answer is to give them to our apartment. We must have gained about 2 dozen eggs in the past hour or so. Granted, they are now only good for making our balcony smell and awful to clean, but at least we have eggs, right?

My thinking is that Joe really angered somebody today by throwing water balloons at the bike path. This person, or group of people, presumably male and not Asian, according to throwing accuracy, then went to comment on how many commas are in this sentence. They did so by throwing eggs all over our balcony. I must say, their aim was dead on.

Other than that, I've been sick and tired all day. I've been falling asleep in all of my classes, especially the evening ones. I just chugged a dose of NyQuil, so I'm getting even more loopy as I type this. Okay, I'm heading off to bed.


0 Responses to “Eggs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3