Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Not Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Thanks, Riddy. Thanks for passing on your illness.

I guess I deserve it for giving you HIV over the break. But I would much rather have a plush doll of an STD than a sore throat, runny nose, and inability to function normally. But what can I do?

It didn't really start to kick in until after I got back from school. I had a mildly sore throat this morning, but I made it through class all right. When I got home, I shoved food into my body, then curled up across the room from a snoring Riddy and went to sleep. A few hours later, I awoke from extreme heat. I've taken off many layers, but my head still feels hot.

Through the course of the day, I've done my Greek homework, a bit of organizing, wasted a lot of time on the internet, and eaten at In-N-Out. I really wish I could have been more productive, maybe even by baking some cookies, but I'm going to blame illness. Take that.

Well, I should get some rest. Even if I don't actually go to bed right now, I should still get some.


0 Responses to “Not Again”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3