Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Sleep


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So I didn't write last night. So what?

I spent 13 hours at school. I didn't really feel like writing. I felt like sleeping. So I did. And oh, it was good.

I have been rather sick in mind for the past few days so I would first like to apologize to the world, most specifically my girlfriend. I'm feeling better physically right now, just a little loopy.

I did a bunch of stuff. I watched a terrible movie entitled "Hercules in New York." Probably the worst movie ever made, starring Arnold Schwarzenegger in his first time on screen, you know, before he developed those wonderful acting skills. It was horrible in every way imaginable. My favorite part was when Hercules wasn't doing so well, so the gods decided to send some help. First they sent Atlas, failing to realize that if he was there, nobody was holding up the world. Then they decided to send Samson, a completely biblical character. It was as if they were joking.

Other than that, well, I don't know what I'm saying. I took a quiz today and I think I did rather poorly. We had our usual after Greek lunch party, our number growing. I am sick. I don't know what I'm doing. I'm very confused.


0 Responses to “Sleep”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3