Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Yes


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I don't know why I am still up. I'm drugged out on NyQuil even.

Although, that didn't really help last night, so why bother? I woke up with my sheets completely upside down and I don't really know how that happened. Directly on me was my fuzzy blanket, then my comforter, then my sheet. It was the strangest phenomenon. It made making my bed awkward.

Class, class, class.

Kirstyn came, it made me happy. I really like her. A lot.

We all went to Applebee's, then meeting. Large, as usual. I am sick and loopy.

Loopy, loopy, loopy.


0 Responses to “Yes”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3