Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Parents in Town


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Seeing how half of my audience has lived this day with me, and I just spent half an hour telling about it to the other half, there isn't too big of a point in writing it down. Oh well.

It's a Friday. That means awkwardly suffering through a lecture on a book I didn't read, trying to concentrate in Olson 109, and taking a Greek quiz for which I was ill-prepared. I forwent the weekly Greek lunch for a more personal gathering with the family. And I have spent the rest of the day with them.

Lunch was Pho. It never really fills me up, probably because it's pretty much drinking large quantities of salty water. We toured downtown Davis, stopping at such exotic locales as some Asian market and the Co-Op. Good times.

We went to Safeway and cooked four dinners, then stuck them in their appropriate storage containers for when I actually eat them. Then for our real dinner, we ate at Round Table. Delicious.

Then we vacuumed the carpet by hand. Not fun.

Now I'm tired.


0 Responses to “Parents in Town”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3