Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Too Much Excitement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I need to force myself to go to bed. I just discovered the Perseus Project, where there are hundreds of classical works online, in their original languages! Hey, check it out. I'm reading the New Testament in Greek! Probably the coolest thing that's happened to me in the past five minutes, maybe even ten.

Gah! And now college and high school facebooks are merging. You can add friends from each! This is too insane. I think my entire world is now collapsing.

Today was bleh blah. We were late to meeting, since Riddy decided to jump in the shower at 9:55. It was a big meeting, but still nice.

Lunch at the Grad, as usual.

The afternoon was spent trying to fix our internet, which sort of worked. Yeah, whatever.

Gospel meeting was nice, since a special girl decided to show up. I'll let you make guesses as to who that was.

Rushing to get back to town, I met with my English group, where three of us stood in Border's for five minutes and then left. It was actually the most productive our group has ever been. Ever.

Since then, I've actually done stuff. I ate some curry, it was delicious. I started reading, but it got boring, so I flipped around, then glanced at the words. They were utterly ridiculous, so I read the whole thing. I forgot to do my Greek homework, so I'll do that tomorrow before class. And now I've been wasting away in amazement at the internet. I really do need to get some sleep.


0 Responses to “Too Much Excitement”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3