Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Spring Break Part II


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This past weekend was a continuation of my Spring Break. It was funny of the University to put us back in school for two days then give us a three day weekend, but oh well.

I drove back from Kirstyn's this morning around 10. I put some Starbucks in my stomach which made it a little uneasy, then drove home. Once in Davis, I opened my packages (2) and took a shower. Cleaning up to the standards my life has set in this apartment, I went to Greek.

It has been a pretty mucky day, so I wore relatively grungy clothes. It was hot in Wellman, as usual. Some random guy was sitting in my seat, so I sat in the back next to Nick. I didn't like that seat very much. Thanks to Kirstyn working both Friday and Saturday, I knew my Greek very well and did a great job sight translating.

After Greek, I headed straight over to Olson and sat next to Cari for Grammar. Dr. Haynes lectures very quickly, cramping my hand. It's interesting stuff, but he goes slightly too fast to take it all in.

I wandered back to the MU and grabbed some lunch, then did a bit of my Greek homework. Tyson was looking for a place to sit, so we munched our lunch together and chatted about good Greek times.

At 3, I hurried over to Everson for Myth. Our Greek posse had disbanded, so I sat next to Allison Loveland and Jaina. We were briefly starting Hesiod, so I got excited. Dr. Rundin saw this and exclaimed, "Oh, you like Hesiod?" to which I replied, "I love Hesiod!" Then he went on to make the usual teacher comment about me getting an automatic A in the class. I'm going to hold him to that.

Back at home, I threw the corned beef into a pot and let it simmer for the next few hours. In that time, I got most of my other homework done. I went to the grocery store for some cabbage, potatoes, and mustard. I got Sierra Nevada mustard, which is probably my favorite stuff in the world. I would eat it right out of the jar, except that would be gross.

The corned beef turned out pretty good. In fact, aside from the aesthetic properties, it was pretty much the same as Dad's. It's a familiar taste that I got late this year, but it still came. I actually wish I had more so I could make sandwiches with my delicious mustard.

That was pretty much my day. After dinner, I read some Hesiod and did some Greek. I did some dishes as well, and also activated some yeast for bread tomorrow. Oh, the life of me.


0 Responses to “Spring Break Part II”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3