Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



And Again


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Lately, I just haven't been feeling the desire to write in here. I used to be much more faithful to it, but life has gotten busy and emotionally draining. Yet I'm writing in this right now, so I guess life has gotten better. I've had some of the happiest days I've had in a while. Let us now figure out why (hortatory subjunctive, in Greek at least).

Well, okay. There isn't much to figure out. Kirstyn gave me the ultimatum that I'm only to talk to her when I start being nice, or something to that effect. No, maybe it was when my actions match my words. I'm sort of known for intentionally creating ambiguous sentences, but I really don't think this was the case. I have consistently told her how I was honestly feeling and acted thusly. But apparently this wasn't good enough for her. I think she was looking for something along the lines of "I want to get back together with you right now," which would be not at all along the lines of what I have been telling her. So apparently telling her the truth and acting accordingly is not acceptable to her. I guess this means that I'm not supposed to talk to her. I haven't for the past two days and my life has been great. I guess that's what I'm supposed to do then.

However, this is not the way I would have liked to do things. The end result is what I have been wanting: Kirstyn to stop clinging on to me and acting like that is her right. Yet I somehow believed it could have been done with us still being friends and the potential for us to get back together someday. As it is, the more we are not together, the clingier she gets. And the tighter she holds on, the more I push her away. The more I push her away, the angrier she gets and insists on forcing her way into as much of my life as possible. It's a downward spiral into as much anger and annoyance as possible. Rather quickly, too.

Anyway, life without Kirstyn is going much smoother and happier than she would probably like. I think going to Ireland and San Luis will be good for her. For once in her life, she will have control over most everything.

I was glad to be able to stay for teardown. As usual, it was done way before anticipated, mainly due to the fact that Sunday is spent preparing for it and they start at 5. By breakfast at 7:10, everything major was done. Afterwards, Amy and I went home. At 10:30, I was back at the apartment, where Riddy was still sleeping. Darren and Maria were hosting a get together at 1, so I got a load of laundry done and some unpacking.

I picked up Amy and we headed over to the park. There was volleyball and other park activities. It was a gorgeous day and I remembered how much fun volleyball is.

Around hungry time, we all headed over to the grocery store to pick up our respective items (Amy and I had chips). Then we went back to Darren and Maria's for them to cook and arrange everything. It was there where I got to discover how utterly awesome Rachelle is. We played the piano in our contrasting ways and played each other's songs. It was an all-around awesome time.

Amy and I made it back late, around 11 or so. I went to bed much later than my usual convention bedtime.

I woke up rather alert at 7:30. I did usual internet activities, waking up slowly. I breakfasted and raquetballed, as usual. Shower, then realize that I still need to do Greek. Please note the change into present tense there. It's to intensify the situation. That, and the fact that I really didn't want to go back and change it.

We went over a good 10-15 lines of Plato's Apology, which is pretty intense. Hard core Greek. It's like taking first year med school students and having them try and heal a cancer patient. Nice try, buddy, but you should leave that to Asclepius.

I came back and made a sandwich with my delicious garlic bread. It made everything else delicious. Delicious, delicious, delicious.

Our English lecture was as awful as ever. The confirmed number of "salient"s today was seven. Oh, how we hate her.

I did my Greek homework before discussion. That class went well, mainly because it's our TA, me, and about two other people talking the entire time. At least I'll get participation credit.

I got home, finished my laundry, got some groceries (tri-tip is on sale-$4/lb off). I made some salad and ate it. I am a salad fiend.

Well, it's night time, and I think I've written enough in here right now.


0 Responses to “And Again”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3