Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Current Status


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



That was the shortest relationship of my life. Not that it's completely over, but in a sense. I mean, when it's this long of a distance, the difference between friendship and going out is entirely intangible. It's intangibly intangible, even.

So last night Rachelle and I broke up. It was by far the easiest break-up I've ever been in. We had both been thinking about it, not wanting to admit it. There was something that didn't feel completely right. I'm not too worried about it though. We're still good friends. It's just like the past two weeks didn't happen. But they did, and I was happy. I'm still happy, just a little confused.

I feel like this has been very cryptic. I'm sorry, but that's the best I can do right now.


0 Responses to “Current Status”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3