Okay, maybe I'll talk to you.



Horrible Day


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well, it was more just a horrible morning. I overslept my "write your paper" alarm clock, meaning I gave myself zero minutes to write the final two pages. The paper ended up being okay, the second half much worse than the first. We'll see how that turns out.

My method for writing my paper was write a page, sleep an hour. It seemed that was as long as I could focus. It worked fine until I didn't wake up at 6, but 8:15. Oh well.

I was considering skipping some class, but I had to turn in an assignment in Italian, my 9 am class, so I had to be on campus anyway. The paper was due at 10, so I had to sit through that class until 11. I was already in the hall, so I was obligated to attend my next class, then take the two midterms following that.

It was extremely hard to stay awake, let alone pay much attention in my lectures. Fortunately, my last two classes were midterms. No, not fortunately.

Since I didn't really study for the midterms at all (lack of time), I didn't do as well as I would have liked (perfect). Latin was worse than Greek, since I am more motivated to understand Greek. Also, the Latin class has been working with Dr. Rundin for the past year, so they're all in tune with his pedagogy (great Greek etymology). Bah. When I was turning in my second midterm, I left the room thanking Dr. Rundin for ruining my Friday. He laughed.

The rest of the day has been spent trying to recover from that. I did a pretty good job, except for the sleep part. I realized around dinner time that it had been about 28 hours since I had eaten a real meal. Good thing we went to dinner.

The guys were (are) playing in a kickball tournament, so they left directly from dinner. I opted not to go, so I walked home. It was a nice little walk home, over the freeway and through the woods.

When I got home, Riddy was sitting on the couch watching TV. Surprise.

I'm really tired and out of it. I have been like this all day. I'm going to try and fix it.


0 Responses to “Horrible Day”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3